Panipuri is a type of breakfast originated in the Indian subcontinent. It is a round blank puree, made with a mixture of flavored waters, slices of cinnamon, chili, chutney, potatoes, onions or chickpeas. More on Wikipedia.
This is a little different method of Dahi puri or Dahi Phuchka. Without wait jump into the recipe.
Aam Dahi Puri
Aamdahi puri, recipe for candy chutney organized with ripe mango. This chutney can be used for all chaats and even as a dip for samosas, papad. It is straightforward to make at home. It’s so delicious, yammy and favorable for all. And no one can refuse this.
What I really like about all chaatis the sweet chutney. I am candy toothed and something sweet in chaat is my type of snack. May be that is the main reason I love Kailash parbat chaats. Their chaat are made with an extra dose of the sweet chutney. In particular love their bhel. I have no longer been to any proper chaat counters in India, so KP chaatis my favorite here in Singapore.
When I was browsing Instagram, I saw this idea of the use of sweet mango sauce in chaats. So I desired to strive out for this mango season. The sauce I saw was pretty much like aam ras, but I made it much like we would make candy chutney with dates and tamarind. I simply nice tuned the recipe with ripe mango. I wish I had alphonso, however Banganapali mangoes too had been best. May be I would have got a higher yellow/ orange shade.
So I need to signify to all which you have to also make this recipe in domestic and tast it with amusement. I know each person like this.
Aam Dahi Puri recipe
Prep Time: 15 minutes | cook time: 15 minutes
Aamdahi puri, recipe for sweet chutney prepared with ripe mango. This chutney may be used for all chaats and whilst a dip for samosas, papad.
Aam dahi puri recipe
For mango sweet chutney
- Mango (massive, banganapali) – 1
- Rred chillipowder – 1 tsp
- Amchoorpowder – 3/4 tsp
- Kala namak (Black Salt)- 1/2 tsp
- Jaggery- 1/2 cup
- Roasted Cumin Powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Dry Ginger Powder – 1/2 tbsp
For making Aam Dahi Puri
- Puri – 30 pcs
- Mango Sweet Chutney – 1/4 cup
- Green Chutney – 1/4 cup
- Sev – 1/2 cup
- Cooked green moong – 1/2 cup
- Potato – 1 cup (Boiled)
- Curd / Yogurt – 3/4 cup
- Milk – 2 tbsp
- Sugar – 3 tbsp
- Coriander Leaves – 1/4 cup (Chopped)
To prepare Mango sweet chutney
- Scoop the pulp of mango. Grind it smoothly (general 1 cup).
- In a heavy bottomed saucepan, take mango pulp, black salt, amchoorpowder, crimson chilli powder, roasted cumin seeds powder, dry ginger powder, powdered jaggery and mix 1 cup water. Heat over flame.
- Boil for two-3 mins or till the sauce turns bright aspect. Adjust water as needed in between. Switch off flame and store in a bottle.
- Sweeten the curd with sugar and milk. mix to make it smooth.
- Gather all the ingredients needed. In a serving plate, set up puris. Break open the top. Fill with boiled cubed potato and cooked green moong.
- Add the sweet mango chutney, green chutney and candy dahi(curd).
- Top with sev, chopped coriander leaves.
- Adjust water in chutney as per needed.
- I used to be out of black salt inventory, so used chaat masala. If you use black salt, certain the shade will more bright.
- I generally roast cumin seeds in bulk, powder and use in diverse objects like chaas, parathas, pakoras, dal and many others. you can observe identical or for this recipe, you can simply dry roast until crisp and crush using a mortar pestle and add it to the chutney.
- I used to be wondering to use chopped ripe mangoes too at the same time as filling, however idea it might be too much of mango. So skipped. If you need to attempt, you can try for greater aam in every bite.
- Dry ginger powder is sonth, roasted cumin powder is bhuna jeera powder.
To prepare Mango sweet chutney:
Scoop the pulp of mango. Grind it easily (overall 1 cup)
To put together aamchutney dahi puri:
Also, you can make a large puri and fill it into the same ingredients, that is unique thinking to surprise your guest. As like as the Image.
It’s really really awesome, just taste once and give feedback in the comment section. Whynot share this with your friends on Pinterest or Twitter???