Popcorn sounds very interesting and also very much tasty. Most of all try this when we are in the movie theater. Actually nowadays its become a trend to eat Popcorn in Movie Theater. Some of us try to make this at home, because now approx every grocery shop we can buy readymade Popcorn, but we feel that that taste is not the same as the theater Popcorns taste. So today I go to revealed the secret of those Movie theater Popcorn Recipe and how to made it step by step.
What You Need to Make it
- Coconut oil 2 tablespoons
- Popcorn kernels 1/2 cup (3 1/2 ounces)
- Clarified butter or ghee, melted 1/4 cup (4 tablespoons)
- Table salt or finely ground kosher salt 1/4 teaspoon
- Stockpot with lid (7- to 9-quart )
- 1 Measuring cups and spoons
- Bowl small
- Towel for hold the container.
Heat coconut oil: Dissolve coconut oil on medium high heat for 7 to 9-quart stockpot.
Add the tester kernel: Add Popcorn 3 kernel and wait for them to pop. These little popcorn been will tell you when you get too hot to add the remaining kernels.
Image Credit – Kitchen
Hold down the pan and shake the pan: Cover, reduce heat to medium, and pop the kernels and shake the pans. After about 3 minutes, when the popping slowly decreases (1 to 2 seconds in the pops), removes it from the heat. Continue to shake the pot for another 30 seconds or until the popping is completely closed.
Smell with butter and salt: Sprinkle the pot from the popcorn, cover, and coat to 1/2 the day of butter or ghee. Pour remaining butter or ghee on popcorn and sprinkle with salt. Cover and shake again and Serve immediately.
The Kitchen, Cookie and Kate
You may also like –
1. Mediterranean Avocado Salmon Salad
2. Zucchini Noodle Salad
3. Vegetable Manchurian gravy without maida
4. Aam Dahi Puri, Mango sweet chutney Dahi Puri
5. Lemon Garlic Roast Chicken
Please share this article with all your friends and also try this at home to surprise your loved one. Also, don’t forget to subscribe our blog to get all new recipes first in your phone.