Popcorn looks very interesting and very tasty. Most of us try at the time while at the movie theater. In fact, eating popcorn has become a trend in movie theaters these days. Some of us try to make it at home because now we can buy ready-made popcorn in almost every grocery store, but we feel that the taste is not the same as the taste of theater popcorn. So today I’m going to reveal the secret of that movie theater popcorn recipe and how to make it step by step.
In movie theaters, they use butter to make popcorn which provide a fantastic taste. To make that style of popcorn, just take 2-3 sticks of butter and dissolve in the microwave. Thereafter you have to follow the steps that I mentioned below.
Buttery Popcorn Recipe
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- ½ cup Popcorn Kernels
- 4 tbsp Clarified Butter or ghee
- ⅓ tbsp Black Salt
- Heat Olive oil on medium-high heat.
- Add 2-3 kernels and wait for them to pop. This little popcorn will tell you that when you get too hot to add the remaining kernels.
- When the tester kernel has pop perfectly, add the remaining popcorn kernels into the pan. They should be covered in a single layer under the pot.
- Cover the pot, turn the heat to medium and pop the kernels, and shake the pans. After about 3 minutes, when the popping has slowly subsided (1 to 2 seconds in the pops), remove it from the heat. Shake the pot for another 30 seconds or until the popping is completely off.
- Pour the clarified butter or ghee on top of popcorn and shake the pot well. Then sprinkle the salt and shake it again. Serve immediately.
You may also like –
- Mediterranean Avocado Salmon Salad
- Zucchini Noodle Salad
- Vegetable Manchurian gravy without maida
- Aam Dahi Puri, Mango sweet chutney Dahi Puri
- Lemon Garlic Roast Chicken
If you like this article about Buttery Popcorn Recipe, please share it with your friends on Pinterest and Twitter. Also, you can subscribe to my blog to get all the latest recipes first on your mobile.
SHARING IS CARING!
Did you like this recipe and make it later at home? SAVE this pin to your favourite board on Pinterest!