Mushroom Chilli Fry Recipe Restaurant Style Homemade
➤ Ginger Garlic Paste – optional(some people like ginger garlic paste and some not, so it totally depends on you)
Quick recipe of MUSHROOM CHILLI FRY
Secret preparation for Mushroom Chilli Fry step by step:
- Wash the mushrooms and chopped it carefully.
- Thinly sliced the onions.
- Cut the green chilies Horizontally
- Chopped the coriander leaves nicely.
- Now the vegetable cutting are complete, lets jump into making mushroom chilli fry recipe:
- Put the pan on top of oven and heat oil in it.
- After the oil is heated enough, put the chopped onion and fry till it colored light golden. It is good if you fry it in medium flame but it takes longer if you want to make it faster then add some salt with it. (Salt helps the vegetable cook faster.)
- Now add the green chilies with it and stir till half a minute. I prefer to add 2 or 3 pieces if you add more then its make chilli mushroom masala.
- Then add the mushroom which you have chopped before all and stir fry gently.
- Don’t forget to add salt and chili powder as per your taste requirement with it and sauté it well.
- You can notice as long as the time is spent, mushrooms are shrinking in size.
- Fry it well as long the mushroom become lightly golden.
- Now add chopped coriander leaves and cook for less than one minutes. After complete, all spark the Garam-masala on it and stir for a ½ minute, and now your Mushroom Chilli Fry is ready to serve.
So now you can easily turn off your flame of the oven and serve it with your guest or family member with Pav or bread or roti.
Watch this video of another publisher, it helps you to gather more knowledge about it.
Making the Mushroom Chilli Fry Recipe [Step by step]:
- First, you have to wash the Mushroom. So take a bowl and wash the mushrooms gently about 2 or three times and drain the water from it. [Keep 200-250 grams Mushroom]
- Now chopped all the mushrooms with the help of a sharp knife and put them aside in a plate.
- Sliced the onions thinly and cut the green chilies horizontally. Also chopped the coriander leaves. Shortly said just keep all ingredients ready before starting the making of Mushroom Chilli Fry. Make all vegetable ready.
- Now make ready all the spice and place at the side of the oven.
- Put a pan on top oven and heat with 2 tbsp oil.
- Add the sliced onions and keep frying till it looks light brown.
- This onions frying process can take a long time to complete so you can take a shortcut. Just add 1 or 2 pinch of salt with it, and you can see that the onions are fry quickly. (Actually salt helps the vegetables fry quickly.)
- Keep in mind, don’t make the onion fry crisp or deep brown.
- Now add the green chilies and fry for ½ minutes to 1 minute.
- Then mix the onion and chilies, but keep remember to its color.
- Add the chopped mushrooms and stir well.
- Wait for one or two minutes and continue cooking.
- Then add turmeric powder(1/4 tbsp), cumin powder(1/2 tbsp), red chili powder(1 or 2 pinches), black pepper powder(1/4 tbsp), and salt as per your taste.
- Mix them gently and stir 1 or 2 minute.
- Keep the cooking in low flame and notice the mushrooms will shrink in size as long you cook and release water.
- So continue cook mushroom till the water make vapor and mushroom turn light brownish.
- Then add 2 tbsp chopped coriander leaves and stir it for a minute.
- After that add Garam-masala powder and again sauté a ½ minute. Now your Mushroom Chilli Fry is ready to serve.
I like this with Bread or pav, but you can also serve mushroom chilli fry with roti or paratha. Also, you can use this recipe as a side dish with other foods in dinner or breakfast. So don’t forget to comment below which one is your favorite.
If you like this recipe please share this recipe on Facebook, Twitter and WhatsApp. Also, share your thoughts with us and if you have any new idea about this topic please get back us. We will publish your recipe with our readers.