Restaurants Style Paneer Butter Masala / Cheese Butter Masala Homemade
- Tomato – 1 kg (chopped)
- Red Chilli Powder – ½ tbsp
- Garam masala powder – ½ tbsp
- Kasuri Methi – 1 tbsp
- Fresh Cream – 3 or 4 tbsp
- Sugar – ½ tbsp
- Paneer – 250 gram
- Bay leaf – 2 pcs
- Cinnamon stick – 2 pcs medium size
- Cardamom – 2 pcs
- Cloves – 3 pcs
- Dry Red Chillies – 3 pcs
- Onion – 1 big size.
- Ginger Garlic paste – 1 tbsp
Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- Get 200-250 grams fresh cottage Cheese and cut into the cubed shape, and put it aside.
- Finely chopped the Onions and Tomatoes and place both of them separate in a bowl.
- Heat a frying pan and put 2 big tbsp butter and 1 tbsp oil. (Oil helps the butter to safe from burn).
- Add Bay leaf, Cinamon and cardamom, cloves, Dry red chilli, and fry little.
- Put Chopped Onion, ginger garlic paste, add dry roasted dhania and fry a ½ minute.
- Now add coriander powder(Dhania powder) and red chilli powder.
- Add chopped tomatoes on it and keep fry up to 5-8 minutes. If you want to make quick then add 2 pinches of salt with it.
- After fry, the tomatoes let it cool. In a mixture-grinder put the frying tomatoes and add little water and mix well as a tomato puree.
- Again heat a pan and put 4-5 big tbsp butter on it and also add little oil.
- Pour the gravy and mix well with 2 or 3 tbsp water. Add garam masala, salt and make it boiled.
- Now add the cubed paneer and cook ½ minutes.
- Now quickly turn off the flame and add 2 or 3 pinches of Kasuri methi powder or 1 tbsp roasted Kasuri methi(grated).
- Then add 2 tbsp cream and mix well. Now the Paneer Butter Masala is ready.
Also, did you notice on some occasion like Marriage programme or any types of big party, they also offered this cheese dish or paneer dish. I think along with other dishes like Palak Paneer, Butter Chicken and much more dishes butter paneer is common. But the taste of it will little change and color will little different. Actually, the cause is they use a low quantity of tomatoes because of many people. One more thing, they add cream when the preparation in under process and the gravy is too hot.
Paneer Butter Masala Step by step with the image
- At first purchase, 250 grams fresh cottage cheese from the market, then cut into cube shape as same as the picture. If you want small or big sizes you can also do that.
- Wash the tomatoes to cut into 1/2″ pieces and keep in a bowl aside.
- Chopped the onions.
- Heat a frying pan and put 2 big tablespoon butter, and also add 2 normal tablespoon oil in it.
- Once the butter is molt, add 2 pcs bay leaf, 2 pcs cloves, 2 medium cinnamon stick and 2 or 3 dry chilies and fry them for a few seconds.
- After that put the chopped onions in it.
- Also, add 1 tbsp Ginger-Garlic paste, 1 tbsp roasted dhania (optional) and fry all about ½ minutes. Just keep noticed onions are a light brown color.
- Then add coriander powder and red chilli powder.
- Now put all the tomatoes in a frying pan and stir well for 5-8 minutes. [Add 2 pinch of salt to fast frying.]
- Now you add the sugar as per your taste, I recommend 1 tablespoon.
- When the tomatoes realized the fat, turn off the flame.
- Put off the cinnamon stick, dried pepper and cloves well if you put them before the mix.
- In a mixer grinder, put all the mixture and let it grind.
- Mix all the tomatoes as well as a juice.
- Heat a pan over the oven again, and make 4-5 large tablespoon butter with oil.
- When the butter is melted pour the mixture or gravy in the pan.
- Add little water with it and add ½ tbsp Garam masala, salt as per taste.
- The mixture warms up to 2 or 3 minutes. Then add cubed Paneer in it and stir.
- Now cover the whole thing for less than ½ minutes in low flame up to the ½ minute and turn off the oven.
- Put 2 tablespoons fresh cream and mix well.
- At last, you have to add ¼ Kasuri methi powder in it.
➧Mushroom Fry Recipe | Easy Mushroom Dry Recipes in Home
➧Dhokla Recipe | How to make Homemade Dhokla
➧Tomato Sauce with Fresh Tomatoes
➧Recipe: Zucchini Noodle Salad
For non-veg person
Yes, it can easily cook in non-veg part, and you can cook it without Onion and garlic. Some person who does not prefer to eat onions and garlic in their daily life, they can also take this tasty preparation. Just add the Cumin seeds at the starting at the substitute of onion and complete that except garlic. Only add grated ginger with it. Rest off all are same.
You can watch this video tutorial of another publisher, which is most inspire me. You can watch more videos to click here.
Article ref: My Food Story, Indian Healthy Recipes, Veg Recipes of India, Vegcravings,