Everyone loves sandwiches. It can be served all the time from breakfast to snacks. Today I came up with a veg club sandwich recipe here I hope you will like it very much.
Club Sandwich Recipe
- Frying Pan
- Mixing Bowl
- 9 slice Bread (Brown bread preferred)
- 1 cup Butter salted
For making Veg Patties for Club Sandwich
- 1 piece Onion chopped
- 1 tbsp Sweet Corn
- 1 piece Tomaro
- ½ cup Besan (chickpea flour)
- 1 tbsp Coriander leaves chopped
- ¼ tbsp Carom Seeds (Ajwain)
- ¼ tbsp Turmeric Powder
- ¼ tbsp Kashmiri Red Chili Powder
- ⅓ tbsp Fresh cilantro chopped
- ¼ tbsp Hot Spice Powder
- Oil as per requirement
- Salt as per taste
- Water as per requirement
For First Layer of Club Sandwich
- 1 piece Tomato sliced
- 1 piece Cucumber sliced
- Lettuce Leaves as per requirement
For Second Layer of Club Sandwich
- ⅓ cup Cabbage grated
- ⅓ cup Capsicum grated
- ⅓ cup Carrot grated
- ½ cup Mayonnaise (Egg-less)
- ¼ tbsp Black Pepper powder
- 1 pinch Salt
- ½ cup Fresh Cottage Cheese Sliced
For special Green Chutney
- 1 cup Coriander leaves
- 1 cup Mint Leaves
- 3 pieces Fresh Cilantro
- 5 clove Garlic
- ½ inch Ginger
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Salt as per taste
Making Green Chutney for Club Sandwich
- First, wash the coriander and mint leaves well and put them in a mixer.
- Add ginger, garlic, and lemon juice and turn on the grinder at full speed.
- Grind until a smooth paste. Now strain well with a sieve.
- Now add salt and chaat spices.
Making Veg Patties
- In a mixing bowl take 1/2 cup of chickpea flour.
- Add all the spices along with chopped onions, tomato, green chili (cilantro), and coriander.
- Mix very well and make a smooth batter.
- Now add sweet corns and give a little mix.
- Heat a frying pan with some oil.
- Take 1 tbsp of batter and make a patty like a burger with your hand.
- Cook the patty on medium flame.
- When you see a crisp and golden color come, take it out from the pan and keep aside.
Prepare the Veg stuffing for Club Sandwich
- Take a large mixing bowl and all the chopped vegetables in it like grated cabbage, carrot, and capsicum.
- Add mayonnaise. You can add the cottage cheese at this time to make them grated. (or you can make the cottage cheese sliced and fry them a little and add them directly on the sandwich later.)
- Also, add all the seasonings like salt and black pepper powder. Adding cream in this step id totally optional.
- Mix very well and keep it aside for next.
Making Club Sandwich
- First, take the slices of bread and spread butter on both sides.
- Heat a pan and fry the bread slices well in it.
- Place all the fried bread slices on the table. Spread some green chutney on all the slices.
- Take only 3 pieces of bread slices and place 2-3 sliced of cucumber and tomatoes on each.
- Sprinkle some black pepper powder on those slices.
- Add a few lettuces on it. This is the first layer. Let's go to the next layer.
- Add another slice of bread on it. Spread the veggie mixture on this slice.
- Place the veg patty on in and again place some lettuce on top of it.
- Cover the final slice of bread and the primary procedure is complete to make the club sandwich.
- Take a sharp knife and cut the sandwich in 2 or 4 triangle shapes.
- Immediately serve these homemade club sandwich with tomato ketchup and potato chips.
You may like these recipes:
- Paneer Tikka Recipe
- Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala
- Mushroom Fry Recipe
- Paneer Pakora Recipe
- Veg Pizza Recipe
If you like this homemade veg club sandwich recipe please share it with your friends on Pinterest and Facebook. Also, you can subscribe to my blog to get all the latest recipes first on your mobile.
SHARING IS CARING!
Did you like this recipe and make it later at home? SAVE this pin to your favorite board on Pinterest!