I believe that chocolate chip cookies are a really easy recipe ever in the baking category. You no need to have any extra ingredients, not much marinate time, and also no excessive hard work. It’s just a simple and also a straightforward recipe that tastes really delicious in a very short time.
Can I store the cookie dough in the fridge?
Of course, you can store it in the refrigerator. It’s a freezer-friendly mixture. Even I also make a large quantity of dough at a time and store in my refrigerator.
Also, if you need to make these cookies in the morning, make the dough at night and refrigerate them. In the morning, put them out and let them thaw at room temperature. After the dough is normal, arrange them for bake.
Chocolate Chip Cookie in Oven
- Mixing Bowl
- Baking Tray
- Parchment Paper
- 1¼ cup Butter
- 1¼ cup Sugar Powdered or granulated
- 1¼ tbsp Vanilla Essence
- 2½ cup Refined Flour
- ½ tbsp Baking Powder
- 1 tbsp Baking Soda
- 1 tbsp Salt optional [if you used unsalted butter]
- 2 cup Chocolate Chips or chocolate slabs [chopped]
- First of all, we have to preheat the oven at 200 degrees for 10 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, take butter, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, and vanilla essence. Start beating until the mixture light and fluffy.
- Then add refined flour and again start mixing them. It's a little tough part but keeps remember, it's the only vital part of this recipe. If your mixture is perfect, then your cookie will be also perfect.
- Thereafter add the chocolate chip or chopped chocolate and give a little mix. Mix well but don't over-knead.
- Divide the dough into equal portions as much size you want. Shape into balls with your hands and press lightly. Now it looks like a cookie.
- Now line a baking tray with parchment paper or butter paper.
- Place all the balls on the baking tray with a minimum of 1/2 inch gap and place the tray in the oven.
- Bake at 180 degrees celsius for 25 minutes or till done.
- Cool them to normal room temperature and store in an airtight container.
- Serve as a snack or whatever you want.
You can also use egg in your cookies. Even I use it sometimes. The method is not difficult. Just add the egg first and beat them well first therefore all the processes are the same.
You may also like these recipes:
If you like this article about chocolate chip cookies recipe, please share this with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. Also, you can subscribe to my blog to get all the latest articles first on your mobile.
SHARING IS CARING!
Did you like this recipe and make it later at home? SAVE this pin to your favorite board on Pinterest!