Everyone wants a healthy recipe, but also worried enough about gaining weight. That’s why today I came up with a recipe that is not only nutritious but also takes care of your weight gain. This slow cooker vegetable and bean soup is almost the favorite of every person whos are on their weight watchers journey.
This vegetable bean soup recipe is perfectly calculated for those who are searching for meals under 200 calories. So this recipe is healthy, delicious, low in carbohydrate, weight watchers friendly, and also for your perfect course meal.
Just follow the steps and the quantity of the ingredients to make this vegetable soup perfectly. Yes, you can change the volume of ingredients you want to go beyond this 200 calories limit.
Slow Cooker Vegetable and Bean Soup | 200 Calories Vegetable Soup
- Slow Cooker
- 40 grams Red Kidney Beans
- 100 grams Carrot diced
- 100 grams Broccoli small florets
- 100 grams Potato
- 40 grams Onion diced
- 1 cup Celery diced
- 3 clove Garlic
- 100 grams Cheddar Cheese (instead of tomato)
- 200 grams Tomato (instead of Cheese)
- 4 cup Vegetable Broth (or 2 cup water + 2 cup broth)
- Salt as per taste
- pepper as per taste
- 1 tsp Soyabean Oil (optional)
- ½ cup Coriander leaves for garnishing
- Soak the beans for at least 8-12 hours. You can soak it overnight if you want.
- Then drain from the water and place in a colander.
- Now you have to use a slow cooker (your choice). Place the beans along with potato, carrots, broccoli, onion, garlic, and celery into the slow cooker.
- Saute for 1-2 minutes in medium heat. (This is the vital tips to increase the taste of your soup)
- Now add the vegetable broth. Cook for 5 minutes more and continue to stir.
- Thereafter add salt, pepper powder along with 1 tsp of soybean oil.
- Now give a little mix and cover the cooker with a lid. Cook on high heat for about 5-6 hours.
- If you want more creamer soup, cook it for a little more longer.
- After that, add cheddar cheese and cook for 5 minutes more. Also, you can adjust the taste by adding salt and pepper.
- Serve hot with a garnishing of freshly chopped coriander.
- Use tomato instead of Cheese if you want to go vegan.
- If you use tomatoes in this soup, you must add the tomatoes with those vegetables at the beginning. Otherwise, the raw flavor of the tomato will remain.
- Garlic goes very well with cheese but if you use tomatoes instead, I suggest adding a little ginger.
- Ground cumin, chilli powder, oregano are also the most preferred ingredients with this recipe. You can choose your choice, I just recommend to keep your eyes on the nutritional value. Because we try to make this recipe under 200 calories. That’s it.
If you are searching for some High Protein recipes, check out these recipes:
- High Protein Meal Prep Recipes
- High Protein Slow Cooker Recipes
- Fall Soup Recipes
- High Protein Lunch Recipes
- High Protein Dinner Recipes
- Vegetarian Meal Prep Recipes
- High Protein Vegetarian Recipes
Also I gather some Keto Friendly recipes that you may like:
- Keto Lunch Recipes
- Keto Soup Recipes
- Vegan Meal Prep Recipes
- Keto Dinner Recipes
- Weight Loss Keto Recipes
- Keto Crockpot Recipes
- Keto Comfort Foods
- Meals Under 200 Calories
- Keto Cheap Meals
- Keto Freezer Meals
Tale a look on these Weight watchers also:
If you like this article about the slow cooker vegetable and bean soup recipe, please share this with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. Also, you can subscribe to my blog to get all the latest articles first on your mobile.
SHARING IS CARING!
Did you like this recipe and make it later at home? SAVE this pin to your favourite board on Pinterest!