Are you looking for a healthy snack? How was it if I suggest you take chips? Yes, Chips. I want to suggest you try these super crispy apple chips, which are healthy. These baked apple chips can satisfy your sweet tooth, and the making process is super easy.
You need three ingredients to make these baked healthy snacks. Take your favorite apple, powdered sugar, and cinnamon powder. Yes, the all-over process is a little bit time-consuming, but the result is fantastic. If you want to go in keto, skip the sugar, and you are good to go.
Baked Apple Chips
- 2 Nos. Apple
- 2 Tbsp Cinnamon Powder
- 2 Tbsp Brown Sugar powdered
- At first, preheat the oven at 180ºC.
- In the meantime, take two baking trays and line parchment paper on it.
- Take a bowl and add powdered sugar along with the cinnamon powder. Wisk it to combine.
- Now slice the apple thinly using a slicer or mandoline. After that, remove the seeds from each slice.
- Arrange the apple slices onto the baking tray by one single layer.
- Gather that cinnamon powder mixture in a strainer and gently sprinkle on each apple slice. Make sure the coating will have to thin.
- Flip each apple slice and again sprinkle the remaining cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- Now arrange the tray in the oven and set up the timer at 1 hour with 93ºC (200°F).
- Keep out the tray and flip all the apple slices. Bake it again until crisp (an additional one hour).
- Rest them at room temperature for 5-8 minutes. If the apple still does not become crunchy, bake them again for 15 minutes more.
- Now remove the apple chips from the baking tray and allow them to cool completely.
- Store them in an airtight container.
- After slicing the apples, all the work should be done and baked immediately. Because if the sliced apple stays for a long time, it becomes light brown.
- You can also make these apple chips without using powdered sugar and cinnamon powder. Also, you can skin any one of them. The recipe procedure will remain the same.
- You can use any of the apple variety to make these apple chips. However, I would like to prefer “Fuji.”
Suggested Recipes You May Like!
Keto Snack Ideas
Low-Calorie Snack Recipes
High Protein Snack Ideas
Keto Air Fryer Recipes
Weight Watchers Snack Recipes
Vegan Snack Ideas
Sweet Snack Recipes
Keto Cheap Meals
High Protein Vegetarian Recipes
Baked Chicken Recipes
Air Fryer Chicken Recipes
Mango Dessert Recipes
Meals Under 200 Calories
Snacks For Breastfeeding Moms
Afterschool Snack Ideas
If you like this article about Baked Apple Chips Recipe, please share this with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. Also, you can subscribe to my blog to get all the latest articles first on your mobile.
SHARING IS CARING!
Did you like this recipe and make it later at home? SAVE this pin to your favorite board on Pinterest!