We know peanuts are very tasty and also diet-friendly. If you are on a keto diet, this recipe is perfect for you with lots of protein. The recipe is very easy but a little bit time-consuming.
Don’t look at it’s making time, just look up the good things that you can get from it. Trust me these keto peanut butter balls are fabulous on your diet. Let’s try.
Keto Peanut Butter Balls
- 1 cup Peanut Butter
- ½ cup Protein Powder
- ⅓ cup Honey
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- ½ cup Peanut optional
For Chocolate Coating
- 3 ounce Baking Chocolate unsweetened
- 3 tbsp Honey or confectioners swerve sweetener
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1st you have to combine all the ingredients, peanut butter, protein powder, sweetener, and vanilla. Mix these ingredients in a food processor or blender and looks like a soft dough. (Notes: if you don’t like or don’t have protein powder, use almond flour or coconut flour for your keto diet.)
- Then make some balls in 1-inch from that soft dough and arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet or a plate. (If you see the dough is so soft add some protein powder or flour to make it a little bit tight. Or if so tight then you can use low-fat milk or dairy-free milk to make that dough soft and tender.)
- Freeze these balls for about 20-30 minutes to make the mixture firmer and less sticky.
- To prepare chocolate coating, you need to mix chocolate, sweetener, and coconut oil. All these ingredients put in a microwave-safe bowl, microwave in 30-second intervals until melted and smooth.
- Take out those peanut butter balls from the freeze. Put toothpick to stab into those peanut butter balls and pour it on the melted chocolate. And place coated balls on parchment paper and remove the toothpick from those balls. Again freeze these balls for more than 1 hour.
- Take them out from the freeze and serve as a snack or dessert. So delicious and yum!
- You can use chopped peanuts in the balls or over the chocolate coating.
- You can use honey or maple syrup instead of sweetener.
- To make those balls, use a small cookie scoop (or a spoon) to grab balls of dough.
- Or if you make the balls by hand, make sure to wash your hand properly and cold your hands.
Vegan Snack Recipes
High Protein Snack Recipes
Tasty Sweet Snacks
Low-Calorie Snack Recipes
Keto Holiday Desserts
Keto Cream Cheese Desserts
After School Snacks
Easy Nut-free Desserts
Weight Watchers Snack Recipes
Weight Watchers Recipes
Protein Powder Recipes
High Protein Low Fat Recipes
If you like this article about Keto Peanut Butter Balls Recipe, then share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. Also, you can subscribe to my blog to get all the latest articles first on your mobile.
SHARING IS CARING!
Did you like these keto peanut butter balls recipe and make it later at home? SAVE this pin to your favorite board on Pinterest!