Every dish cooked in a slow cooker is very tasty. So today I came up with a slow cooker vegetable omelette recipe that is extremely tasty and diet-friendly. I made this WW recipe within 200 calories which is right for you if you are on a diet.
What else can you add to the omelette?
- Caramelized Onions
- Fresh herbs
Slow Cooker Vegetable Omlette
- 8 nos. Egg
- 50 grams Parmesan Cheese
- ½ tbsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Black Pepper powder
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 50 grams Onion chopped
- 50 grams Carrot peeled and diced
- 50 grams French Beans finely chopped
- 100 grams Potato peeled and diced
- 100 grams Zucchini diced
- 100 grams Red Bell Pepper diced
- Take a medium bowl. Whisk the eggs along with cheese, salt, and pepper.
- Now heat olive oil in a frying pan, then add chopped onion.
- Fry the onion until the color turns very lightly golden.
- Add the rest of the vegetables and saute for about 8-10 minutes. You can see the vegetables are almost tenderized.
- Now transfer all the vegetables into a slow cooker.
- Then pour the egg mixture. make sure all the vegetables are covered well with egg mixture.
- Set the cooker on high for 2 hours.
- Your slow cooker Vegetable omlette is steady to serve.
High Protein Breakfast Recipes
Meals Under 200 Calories
Keto Breakfast Recipes
Weight Watchers Breakfast Recipes
Keto Breakfast Recipes Without Eggs
Vegan Pancake Recipes
High Protein Vegan Meals
High-Calorie Meal Ideas
Weight Watchers Smoothie Recipes
Smoothie Bowl Recipes
If you like this article about slow cooker vegetable omelette recipe, please share this with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. Also, you can subscribe to my blog to get all the latest articles first on your mobile.
SHARING IS CARING!
Did you like this recipe and make it later at home? SAVE this pin to your favourite board on Pinterest!