Healthy Strawberry Banana Smoothie
The classic Strawberry Banana Smoothie recipe is tough to beat. It's sweet, it's fresh, it's good for you and it's always delicious. In the morning, it's enough to bring fresh fillings.
- 2 cup Frozen Strawberries
- 1 pcs Frozen Banana peeled
- 1 cup Yogurt thick and homemade
- 1 tbsp Honey optional
- 2 cubes Ice optional
Add all ingredients to a blender, and blend until they become smooth.
You can add honey and banana as per your taste now.
Add ice cubes and serve immediately.
- Sugar is totally optional in this recipe. Because smoothies are always less sweet. If you want more sweet tests in your smoothie, then you can add a little amount of sugar in it.
- Also, you can add a little chocolate syrup to decorate your glass, it also increases the taste of your smoothie.