Mint Raita Recipe
Mint Raita recipe is a very cool and refreshing recipe in summer. Mint leaves give you coolness and curd gives you much nutrition as well. So this recipe makes you feel so great and relax.
- 1 cup fresh chilled curd or yogurt, 250 grams
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves or pudina,
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander leaves optional
- 2-3 tsp water for blend or grinding mint leaves
- 1/4 tsp red chili powder optional
- 1/2 tbsp Green chilli, chopped optional
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder or jeera powder
- Salt as required
- 1 tsp sugar, optional
- 1/2 tsp chaat masala optional
- 1-2 tbsp cucumber, chopped, optional
- 1-2 tbsp onion, chopped, optional
Wash mint leaves and coriander leaves under the water so well and drain them or rest them.
Fresh mint leaves, coriander, curd and green chili, salt and sugar put into the blender or mixer.
Blends that well till the mixer will paste fully, no lumps in there.`
Add cumin powder
You can also add chaat masala for better taste, otherwise skip it.
Again mix it well.
For look good you can add chopped onion and cucumber also or skip it.
And serve it with any dishes, enjoy!
- Many guys do not like green chili or the taste of green chili, so you can skip that.
- The roasted cumin powder is not available some time so that you can use cumin seeds. 1/2 tsp cumin seeds blend in a mixer and it becomes powder.
- This recipe you can store in the freezer for a few days.