Mint Lassi Recipe
Mint lassi recipe or drink is so tasty that make you feel so great and cool in summer, has so much nutrition in your body so that do any work in summer days.
- 1 cup(250 gm) fresh chilled curd
- 1/2 cup sugar, as per your taste
- 1/4 tsp Black salt optional
- 1/4 tsp Cumin powder(jeera powder) optional
- 1/2 cup Mint leaf
- ice cubes optional, as per your requirment
- 1 pinch of cumin powder optional
- 1 pinch of black pepper optional
- Mint leaf optional
Add curd in a container or blender or mixer.
Add sugar and add dry mint and mix well.
You can add black salt, as per your taste.
Add some ice cubes.
Serve with chilled.
For looking good add some mint leaves or you can add cumin powder or otional it is.
- For garnishing, you can use any types of glasses or earthen pot or madani.
- You can store it for 2-3 days in freeze, no more add ice cubes needed.
- If you want salty tasty, add black salt or plain salt, otherwise skipped it.