Soft and chewy Nutella blondies are made with a buttery cookie base and which makes for a decadent and addicting dessert. It’s topped with ribbons of rich Nutella swirls! These cookie bars are so easy to make, and everyone who tries them is going to want the recipe! You can also try it at home.
How are you all! Today I brought Nutella Blondies! Blondies are rising to the top of my favorite sweet list. I didn’t really think I could like a chocolate dessert much more than that.
Nutella Blondies Recipe
- ½ cup Nutella
- 2½ cup All purpose flour
- 1 cup Butter melted
- 2 nos. Egg
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- ¾ cup Sugar
- 1½ tsp Vanilla Essence
- 2 tsp Cornflour
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- Preheat oven to 350F and prepare a 9×13 baking pan by lining with parchment paper.
- Combine melted (cooled) butter and sugars in a large bowl, stir well.
- Add eggs, and egg yolk one at a time, stirring well after each addition.
- Stir in vanilla extract.
- In a separate, medium-sized bowl, whisk together flour, cornstarch, baking powder, and salt.
- Gradually stir dry ingredients into wet until completely combined.
- Spread batter evenly into the prepared pan and then drop your Nutella by spoonfuls over the batter. Use a butter-knife to swirl the Nutella through the batter.
- Transfer to the oven and bake on 350F for 25 minutes or until edges just begin to turn golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Allow them to cool before slicing and serving. Enjoy!
If you like this article Nutella Blondies Recipe, please share this with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. Also, you can subscribe to my blog to get all the latest articles first on your mobile.
SHARING IS CARING!
Did you like this recipe and make it later at home? SAVE this pin to your favourite board on Pinterest!