Zucchini Noodle Salad
This fresh salad will see green – though it does not call for a thin lettuce. We cut sweet and spicy honey jellybean nuts into pieces, add a lot of pieces, and finish some with a somewhat sophisticated pistol for making the extreme summer side.
It’s okay and perfect to serve with the burgers, hot dogs, chicken meat, fish, or any other thing that you are dragging the grill this summer.
Light and Fresh Salad for Hot Days
The summer meal actually needs some brighter and crisp. It is easy to make a Zucchini salad for yourself, but if you do not want to be disturbed by a spiralizer or not, you can find store-bought zoodles in most grocery stores. Raw zucchini noodles bite them with excellent length, and they do not need more than an easy vinaigrette to make them shiny.
In this recipe, Vinagre touches a jalapeno number, honey and dijon, plenty of lime juice and some fresh cilantro. A complete fungus of whole pistachios not only adds a little salt to each twirl but also brings a nice bit of fleshy crunch.
So recipe begin…
Serves 6 to 8 as a side dish
Prep time: 10 minutes
· For the vinaigrette process:
- Extra-virgin olive oil 1/4 cup
- Freshly squeezed lime juice (from 2 to 4 limes) 1/4 cup
- Loosely packed fresh cilantro leaves and tender stems 1/4 cup
- 1 pcs small jalapeño, seeded and ribs removed, chopped
- Honey 1 tablespoon
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 small clove garlic, peeled
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt, plus more as needed
For the salad:
- 2 1/4 pounds zucchini (about 6 medium), ends trimmed and spiralized, or 3 (10.7-ounce) packages store-bought zucchini noodles (about 7 1/2 cups zoodles)
- Loosely packed chopped fresh cilantro leaves and tender stems 1/2 cup
- 1/3 cup shelled, salted, and roasted pistachios
Make the dressing:
Now place all of the ingredients in a blender and blend until it became smooth. Taste and season with more salt as needed.
Make the salad:
This is the final procedure, just put all the zucchini noodles and cilantro in a large bowl. Pour over the dressing and toss to combine. Top with the pistachios and serve immediately to your guest.
Recipe important Notes
The dressing can be made up to a day ahead and stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Storage guide: Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Ref: The Kitchen
At last please share your thought with us, and also subscribe to our blog. If you like this recipe please share with your friends and love ones.