If you ask me about what is my favorite choice for breakfast? then there were many items listed on it. So If I started to write-down about that, it takes 2-3 hours to remind and writing. But for today’s recipe, I can select Strawberry smoothie.
When juicy strawberries, a ripe banana, and tangy curd are combined, it is not very sweet, it creates a lot of flexible polishing – which is great for breakfast or snake.
Prep time: 5 minutes
- · 1 pint strawberries, (about 2 cups)
- · 1 frozen banana
- · 1 cup plain yogurt
- · 2 teaspoons honey (optional)
The process is very simple as place jam on bread, just place all the ingredients in a blender and blend it on high speed until became smooth and creamy, approx 1 minute. Now pour into glasses and serve it.
Now if you want to know about its Nutrition Facts, then you have to see below.
In it the Calories quantity is 180 mg, Fat – 5.5 mg, Sodium – 145.30 mg, Cholesterol – 0 mg, Carbohydrate – 32.30 g, Protein – 3.80g, Sugars 15.2g, Protein 3.80g and many more. It’s better first you try that and feel it.
2 Smart and Special Tips for Thicker Smoothies
1. Using a more ripe banana will increase the thickness of your smoothie. The ripeness of a banana is very important because it will role that how sweet this smoothie is. If you want the sweetest smoothie, then peel the frozen bananas and freeze it once it’s become covered of brown spots, because the ripest bananas make the smoothies just slightly sweet. If you want a little more sweetness in the smoothie, then go ahead and add little honey in it.
2. In this case, yogurt also helps to increase the thickness of smoothie and gives it a smooth body.
- Recipe: Zucchini Noodle Salad
- Mediterranean Avocado Salmon Salad
- Lemon Garlic Roast Chicken
- Crispy Lemon Chicken
- 7 of the Best-Reviewed Non-Dairy Milk on Amazon
- Vegetable Manchurian gravy without maida
- Aam Dahi Puri, Mango sweet chutney Dahi Puri
I hope this recipe makes you happy and exciting. To know this types of more article please subscribe to our blog and also share this article with your friends on Facebook, Twitter.