One of our daily necessities, tomato sauce has an important part, because every time we take any fast food we need it. Its demand in the market is much higher. Basically, I like this tomato sauce with spicy food. So today I will share with you how to make tomato sauce easily with fresh tomatoes at home.
Tomato Sauce Recipe from Fresh Tomato
- 6 kg Tomato
- ½ cup Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsp Salt
- 50 grams Beetroot (optional)
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1/3 tsp Garlic minced
- Wash the tomatoes and slice all of the tomatoes in like an “X” of its core is the bottom line.
- Heat a large saucepan with enough water.
- When the water comes to a boil, add all the tomatoes into the water along with a pinch of salt. [You can also add a little beetroot for more red color. It's far better than food color.]
- Wait for 5-8 minutes and keep the heat high.
- Then peel the skin of boiled tomatoes and gather into a mixer grinder. Make a smooth paste and keep it aside.
- Now heat a frying pan with 2 tbsp of oil. [Always use a light oil like soybean or olive.]
- Temper with little minced garlic (1/3 tsp). It's optional.
- Add all the tomato mixture and start cooking. Keep the heat medium.
- After 2-3 minutes, add salt and sugar, and continue to saute process. Do not need to add any water.
- It takes a little more time approx 10-12 minutes to completely cooked.
- After the tomato gravy become thicker like sauce, add Lemon juice or vinegar.
- Mix well and turn off the heat.
- Homemade tomato sauce is ready.
Let the sauce cool, then transfer between freezer bags or fridge bags.
Transfer the hot sauce into the sterilized container. Top with new, sterilized lids, and screw on the rings until the fingers are tight. Process in a pot of warm water for 30 minutes. Let the counter be completely cool.
- Strawberry Smoothie Recipe – Crispyfoodidea
- Mediterranean Avocado Salmon Salad
- Vegetable Manchurian gravy without maida
- Nutella Blondies
- Aam Dahi Puri, Mango sweet chutney Dahi Puri
If you like this article about Tomato Sauce Recipe, please share this with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. Also, you can subscribe to my blog to get all the latest articles first on your mobile.
SHARING IS CARING!
Did you like this recipe and make it later at home? SAVE this pin to your favourite board on Pinterest!