Awesome Cooling Mint Raita at home:
Hi friends… you all know that mint leaf or pudina is the cool leaf. So today I make pudina raita or mint raita recipe. I make this recipe so easy and you can make it at home so easy… I hope you already see my raita recipe already, so make mint raita today…
Mint Raita is helpful in the digestion of biryani and mint or pudina will neutralize the effects of spicy and oily food. Fresh mint leaves nourish and health benefits as well as lend a unique flavor and taste.
This Indian food mint raita or pudina raita, you can use it with biryani, veg pulao, kabab, other dishes and also eat with snacks… You can call this mint raita as a mint chutney or pudina chutney.
You can see more Raita recipes like Onion Tomato Raita, Lauki Raita, Carrot Cucumber Raita, Boondi Raita, Bathua Raita, and Fruit Raita, raita in homemade.
I’m making this recipe many times at my home because it’s taste is so great and cool and also spicy for green chili. In my family, everyone loves this recipe. Yogurt or curd gives you to protect all infection in the stomach and also keep your stomach well. Let’s start the recipe at home….
How to make Mint Raita at home follow the detailed step by step, keep your eyes below: Advertisement
- First, the fresh mint leaves and coriander leaves wash under the water.
- All the ingredients gather in a place.
- In a blender, add mint leaves, coriander leaves, black salt, sugar, green chili, cumin powder.
- Add fresh curd in it.
- I add 1 garlic clove for better taste but you can skip that.
- Mix that very well, keep in your mind that no lumps in there.
- You can use chaat masala in it, I’m not add in that recipe.
- Pour that mixer in a bowl,
- Add chopped or grated cucumber and onion, as per your choice, otherwise, skip that.
- For garnish, you can add black pepper and cumin powder and some coriander and mint leaves also.
- Serve that recipe with many dishes or any types of snacks.
- Add green chili while blend the mint leaves or add a pinch of red chili powder.
- Black pepper powder you can add that recipe to make Mint Raita spicy.
- Also, add ginger and garlic for better taste and flavor, it depends only for you.
- Chilli Chicken Recipe – Easy Making Guide from Crispyfoodidea
- Restaurants Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe Step by Step with Image
- Vada Pav Recipe
- Raita | Delicious raita | How to make Raita at home
- Orange Juice Homemade | Orange Juice Recipe – crispyfoodidea
- Mint Lassi Recipe | Homemade Mint Lassi Recipe – crispyfoodidea
- Lassi | Lassie | Sweet homemade lassi crisyfoodidea style
- Badam Pista Lassi | Homemade Badam Lassi – crispyfoodidea