Hi friends, you know that mint leaves are very fresh and cold. So today I will make raita with mint leaves which you can serve with the morning or lunch in summer. It is called mint raita. So let’s find out the Mint raita recipe or Pudina raita recipe.
Mint Raita is helpful in the digestion of biryani and mint or pudina will neutralize the effects of spicy and oily food. Fresh mint leaves nourish and lend a unique taste and flavor as well as health benefits. This is why I never avoid raita by eating biryani.
This Indian food mint raita or pudina raita, you can use it with biryani, veg pulao, kabab, other dishes, and also eat with snacks… You can call this mint raita as a mint chutney or pudina chutney.
You can see more Raita recipes like Onion Tomato Raita, Lauki Raita, Carrot Cucumber Raita, Boondi Raita, Bathua Raita, and Fruit Raita, raita in homemade.
Check out some more of my recipes with which you can serve raita such as:
I’m making this recipe many times at my home because it’s taste is so great and cool and also spicy for green chili. In my family, everyone loves this recipe. Yogurt or curd gives you to protect all infections in the stomach and also keep your stomach well. Let’s start the recipe at home….
How to make Mint Raita at home follow the detailed step by step, keep your eyes below:
1. First, the fresh mint leaves and coriander leaves wash under the water.
2. All the ingredients gather in a place.
3. In a blender, add mint leaves, coriander leaves, black salt, sugar, green chili, cumin powder.
4. Add fresh curd in it.
5. I add 1 garlic clove for better taste but you can skip that.
6. Mix that very well, keep in your mind that no lumps in there.
7. You can use chaat masala in it, I’m not add in that recipe.
8. Pour that mixer in a bowl,
9. Add chopped or grated cucumber and onion, as per your choice, otherwise, skip that.
10. For garnish, you can add black pepper and cumin powder and some coriander and mint leaves also.
11. Serve that recipe with any dishes or any types of snacks.
- Chilli Chicken Recipe – Easy Making Guide from Crispyfoodidea
- Restaurants Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe Step by Step with Image
- Vada Pav Recipe
- Raita | Delicious raita | How to make Raita at home
- Orange Juice Homemade | Orange Juice Recipe – crispyfoodidea
- Mint Lassi Recipe | Homemade Mint Lassi Recipe – crispyfoodidea
- Lassi | Lassie | Sweet homemade lassi
- Badam Pista Lassi | Homemade Badam Lassi – crispyfoodidea
- Mint Lassi
- Orange Juice
- Badam Pista Lassi