How are you all friends… I hope you all good in summer, I make you feel cool and relax, today I make in-home Mint Lassi Recipe, mint leaves are always felt cool and it has much nutrition, we use mint leaves many dishes or for garnishing. So I make mint lassi at home, and I think you should also taste it because trust me it’s so tasty and delicious and full of nutrition go in your body to make you cooler in hot summer.
Simple recipe, no cooking required just add the ingredients and churn it up. I prefer my lassi to be of a thick pouring consistency, but more water can be added and adjusted according to one’s liking. Try out this ultimate savory mint lassi recipe to cool yourself off from the extreme summer heat.
Easy recipe, no cooking needs just add stuff and it’s screwed up. I like to be a thick pouring consistency of my lassi, but more water can be added and sorted by its preferences. Try this very tasty mint lassie recipe to cool yourself from the extreme summer heat.
You can also see or taste other summer drinks – Strawberry smoothie, Strawberry mango smoothie, Flavored water, Sweet mango lassi, Aam ka Panna, badam pista lassi, homemade sweet lassi, Apple banana milkshake, Badam milkshake, buttermilk, watermelon cooler lemon,
Let’s start the mint lassi recipe…
If you make in your home, then it will be very good and taste in your family member and make your family member’s feel cool in the hot and crazy summer. All guys or person make as per any other rules or instruction but today I make it at my home with my own style, I think you have to make and taste it.. let’s go… keep your eyes below…
Prepare the mint lassi recipe step by step, see below,
- Gather all the components.
- Add chilled fresh curd in a blender.
- Add sugar.
- You can also add black salt, as per your taste or you can skip it if you do not want the salty taste.
- You can also add cumin powder, but I use this in that recipe, otherwise skip it.
- Add some mint leaves in a blender.
- Add some ice cubes, adjust seasonings, or you can add chilled water, but I don’t add water in it.
- Using hand mixer or blender to mix till the mixer is frothy.
- For garnishing add mint leaves, you can also add some pinch of black pepper or cumin powder, garnishing this recipe or drink it’s all about your choice whatever you want to look great and beautiful.
- And serve cold in any glasses or Madani.
At last, I must say, if you already taste lassi in homemade which I made last,( or still now if you don’t taste that pls read Sweet lassi homemade ) then you can taste also that recipe, because this drink is awesome and for summer this drink is so helpful for your health and your body also. This mint lassi or refreshing drink makes you feel soo much cool and relax. Make it at home and how are you feel comment me so that I will make many recipe or summer drink or cool drink for you…
- Lassi | Lassie | Sweet homemade lassi crisyfoodidea style
- Badam Pista Lassi | Homemade Badam Lassi – crispyfoodidea
- Veg Cheese Pizza Recipe | Homemade Pizza Recipe
- Homemade Chicken Drumstick Recipe [KFC Style]
- Paneer Pakora
- Vada Pav Recipe Special [Crispyfoodidea style]
- Restaurants Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe Step by Step with Image