Make Orange juice made from home with just one simple, fresh and healthy ingredient: orange!
Hi guys… today I make orange juice homemade or orange juice recipe, which you can take any time, in summer days or any season, which is good for your body, health, heart, all. Start your day with healthy breakfast, orange juice homemade, and some dried fruits. I can grow orange juice at any time of the day because it is resuscitated and gives you strength immediately. My personal favorite is watermelon juice, orange juice homemade, and litchi juice.
We like to make fresh fruit juices from home then buy canned juice packs from the store. A lot of sugar goes in the canned juice which isn’t good for your body and also your health. Whenever you prepare a fruit juice, remember that these juice makes so fast otherwise they start fermenting your body which is again not good again.
Oranges load vitamin c and benefits, so it is ideal to drink in summer or in any season. Just add some ice and mint leaves for the beef to spruce up the drinks.
Orange juice, soo much yummy and tasty…
I forgot to share that this tip shares my sister with me. Dissolving some honey on the fruit reduces the acidic content among them. So I always add some honey on fruit salad or fruit juice. Honey is a great replacement for sugar and it is also well known for its Ayurvedic properties.
I have been juicing lately for recovery after eating gluten a few weeks ago. It’s my foolproof way to eat delicious Vitamin and nutrients without eating 10 pounds of vegetables.
It’s good for you though. Even putting it in a juice, 99.9% of the time I can taste it above all else. In that case, until I found a hidden weapon hidden: celery…
The juicer used to make orange juice was only natural. Nearly zero work, minus having to peel the skins off… This rich, perfectly naturally sweet little orange juice is a small price to pay for it. If you are looking for more such recipes then do check mango mastani, mango milkshake, orange basil juice, grapes juice, badam pista lassi, mango iced tea, lemon iced tea, watermelon iced tea, tender coconut smoothie, mango lassi, lassi homemade, mint lassi and so on.
Throw all the ingredients in the juicer and let it do the magic . . . Sunshine in glass-pure magic. Would you be interested in a juicing series of guys? Yes or no…
Let’s make orange juice recipe step by step:
- Rinse the oranges under water. Wipe them with a cloth or napkin.
- Cut the orange strap.
- Make a single quote separately or cut into two or 4 parts, it depends on you.
- Place the sliced oranges into the grinder or juicer or blender.
- Or don’t have blender or mixer then you can use lemon squeezer to remove all juice or pulp from the orange.
- Add some honey or add sugar.
- Add a few ice cubes, optional.
- You can also add 1 tbsp lemon juice, that is optional, I don’t add in this recipe.
- Grind or blend until they become juicy in medium flame, but keep in mind that not the blend or crush the seeds.
- Sieve the juice over a mesh strainer or pressed by the spoon and moving it well.
- Collect the juice in a vessel or bowl.
- Pour the collected orange juice into tall glasses. Serve the orange juice chilled and garnish with mint leaves.
- You can store a few days in freeze, no need to add ice in it.
- If you want to add mint leaf mix in it, depends on you.
- Add black salt, as per your taste, it is also optional.
At last, I suggest that you have to try orange juice homemade because of this drink make at home soo much easy and if you drink that I’m sure you want more to drink again and again. and I’m grantee about that after making it home and after try this recipe or drink you will not be disappointed. Don’t forget to comment that how is that recipe…
Keep on eyes to that site for next recipe…
Want know more recipes see below…
- Mint Lassi Recipe | Homemade Mint Lassi Recipe – crispyfoodidea
- Lassi | Lassie | Sweet homemade lassi crisyfoodidea style
- Badam Pista Lassi | Homemade Badam Lassi – crispyfoodidea
- Veg Cheese Pizza Recipe | Homemade Pizza Recipe
- Homemade Chicken Drumstick Recipe [KFC Style]
- Aam dahi puri, Mango sweet chutney dahi puri
- Vegetable Manchurian Gravy without Maida
- Pad Thai Recipe | Easy Homemade Pad Thai Recipe
- Chilli Chicken Recipe – Easy Making Guide from Crispyfoodidea