Delicious Burani Raita makes at Home:
HI guys… today I make very easy and tasty raita at home. Guess what? Don’t know? It’s named BURANI Raita Recipe. Making this burani raita recipe is no more than 5 minutes process. Actually, burani raita is the ideal element for perfectly cooked Hyderabad biryani or veg biryani. This fine, cold, curly-curved sided dish highlights an indication of its fragrance, it’s a great help for your Biryani.
Burani Raita packs a delicious punch and the speaker creates a nice cool opponent and side dish for Indian recipes. It soothes your palate during eating. The character is curd or creamy yogurt in that recipe makes you cooling and refreshment in any time or hot summer days. Add green chili, cumin or jeera powders both make you feel great, chapatti, spicier. You can serve this burani food with any type of recipe like veg polao or with veg Manchurian, any types of chicken recipe.
Now, some people think that,
What is burani raita?
There is a type of raita, which made with fresh yogurt and few ingredients, burani meaning – Borani or Burani is an Iranian appetizer made with yogurt, spinach and other ingredients. This burani indian food make so easy and quick in daily life. Or if you want to know more of burani raita meaning or burani raita history, see here and get everything of recipe for burani raita.
Basically, this burani dish or burhani raita recipe comes from Hyderabadi cuisine. In Hyderabad this Burani raita very famous and popular also, that place when you eat some food there always have this burani raita. The yogurt is so creamy, cool, refreshing and packed with and great flavors. This burrani raita makes a nice, cooling ideal element for any spicy Indian dishes, mostly biryanis and pulaos.
You make another recipe of raita recipe:
If you still not try then without any miss or any confusion have to try this spicy and yummy raita. Without taste, you can’t imagine that how much great and tasty and also delicious that recipe, if you like this then I suggest that keep try this recipe, extra type of raita like sweet raita homemade, mint raita, cucumber raita, onion raita. And also you can try this, orange juice, tasty sweet lassi homemade, mint lassi, badam pista lassi, strawberry mojito pitcher, cucumber lemon mojito drink for summer days to feel relax and cool.
You may like & try these recipes!
Let’s start Burani Raita Recipe step by step:
- 1st all ingredients gather and keep these aside.
- Take a bowl; add chilled curd or yogurt on it.
- Mix or whisk the curd very well until the curd become smooth and floppy.
- Add chili powder for spicy, otherwise, skip.
- Also, add green chili on it.
- You can add coriander leaves, but I don’t use for that recipe.
- You can add black pepper powder or skip it.
- Add black salt for better taste.
- Chopped garlic you can use or grated also, whatever you want to.
- Cumin seeds or cumin or jeera powder add on it.
- Mix well and for garnishing use, some pinch of jeera or cumin powder spread on that mixer. You can get burani at home without any hard work.
At the end I suggest that must try at home and how is that keep know us in a comment. Keep following another recipe also and stay safe in summer days.. stay on your eyes in my site…
If you like the recipe keep share and subscribe my site to get more recipes.
- Roasted Broccoli
- Healthy Cucumber Raita | Cucumber Raita Recipe
- Refreshing Indian Mint Raita | Mint Raita Recipe/Pudina raita
- Raita | Delicious raita | How to make Raita at home
- Double Chocolate Cookies
- Salty Mint Lassi Recipe | Mint Lassi Recipe
- Lassi | Lassie | Sweet homemade lassi crisyfoodidea style
- Badam Pista Lassi | Homemade Badam Lassi – crispyfoodidea
- Veg Cheese Pizza Recipe | Homemade Pizza Recipe
- Homemade Chicken Drumstick Recipe [KFC Style]
- Paneer Pakora
- Vada Pav Recipe
- Restaurants Style Paneer Butter Masala Recipe Step by Step with Image