One of my favorite rum cocktails is this strawberry daiquiri in summer. Here you can get two types of daiquiri recipes like frozen and shaken strawberry daiquiri recipe. Both of them are really easy to make and you can make it within 2-3 minutes.
What is Daiquiri?
Daiquiri is a cocktail drink made with mostly rum, citrus juice, and sugar. You can use lime juice and other sweeteners instead.
What Ingredients need to make Strawberry Daiquiri?
Just 5 ingredients need to make strawberry daiquiri.
- Lime Juice
- Simple Syrup
- Ice cube
How to make Frozen Strawberry Daiquiri?
Collect rum, lime juice, ice, sugar syrup, and strawberry together in a blender. Turn on and blend it at full speed until these become smooth. Quickly pour in a glass and serve with strawberry slices.
Strawberry Daiquiri Recipe
- 2 ounces Rum light
- ½ ounces Lime Juice
- 1 ounces Simple Syrup
- 4 pieces Strawberry
- 1 cup Ice cube
Frozen Strawberry Daiquiri
- Collect all the ingredients like rum, lemon juice, simple syrup, strawberry, ice and put in a blender.
- Turn on the blender and blend well at high speed until smooth.
- Take a collins glass and pour the smooth daiquiri in it. Now garnish with fresh strawberry slices and serve.
Shaken Strawberry Daiquiri
- Take a cocktail shaker and add 5-6 strawberries. Muddle then using a muddler until most of the juice has been released.
- Now add other ingredients like rum, lime juice, simple syrup, and ice. Shake very well.
- Now strain the chilled cocktail into a glass and garnish with a strawberry slice.
- Serve and enjoy.
You may like these recipes also:
- Mojito Pitcher Recipes
- Virgin Mojito Recipe
- Strawberry Smoothie Recipe
- Green Smoothie Recipe
- Pista Badam Lassi
- Orange Juice Recipe
- Fruity Cocktail Recipes
If you like this Strawberry Daiquiri Recipe please share it with your friends on Pinterest and Facebook. Also, you can subscribe to my blog to get all the latest recipes first on your mobile.
SHARING IS CARING!
Did you like this recipe and make it later at home? SAVE this pin to your favorite board on Pinterest!