If you ask me what is the drink that can be made in the shortest time, I would recommend this lemonade Recipe. It is very refreshing and can be made with only 2 ingredients. If you haven’t tasted it, give it a try and you’ll fall in love with it.
We know that lemons are rich in vitamin C, so eating homemade lemonade is good for your health and helps to relieve summer fatigue. Also, we can add a few extra ingredients to change the taste of it in fact we can transform this with another version.
What is Lemonade?
Lemonade is a beverage that very much popular all over the world. You just need lemon and sugar as key ingredients.
Generally, 2 types of lemonade are famous, Clear Lemonade and Cloudy Lemonade. If you search in Australia or the UK, they prefer clear lemonade and for these, they used carbonated water instead of regular water. But in North America and South Asia, they prefer cloudy lemonade mostly. In that case, they used lemon juice, simple syrup, or honey along with water.
How to made Lemonade?
Making lemonade is easier than putting jam on bread. You can use a lemon juicer, pitcher, and a saucepan to make this lemonade recipe.
- Take 1 cup of water and add 1 1/2 cups of sugar in it. [You can use lukewarm water, that helps to resolve the sugar quickly.]
- Make 1 1/2 cup of lemon juice with the help of a lemon juicer, and add in it.
- At the time of serving, add more 6 to 7 cups of cold water. Add ice into the glass then pour the juice and garnish with lemon juice.
What extra can we add to this lemonade?
Did you see my Virgin Mojito Recipe? Exactly we can do the same. After making the lemon juice, we can add a few fresh mint leaves and give a little muddle. Then add water or sparkling water (optional). You can enjoy another freshness of this lemonade. Give it a try and let me know in the comments section.
- Lemon Juicer
- Muddler (optional)
- 1½ cup Sugar
- 1½ cup Lemon Juice
- 8 cup Water
- 1 piece Lemon sliced (for garnish)
- 1 cup Mint Leaves optional
- ice cubes
- In a saucepan, take 1 cup of water and 1½ cups of sugar and stir with a spoon till all the sugar is dissolved. Otherwise, you can speed up the process by putting in gas.
- Make a cup and a half of lemon juice. You can squeeze by hand or by a juicer.
- Keep both of it in a separate container or a mason jar and refrigerate.
- At the time of serving your whole family with guests, take 10 glass and fill them half with ice cubes.
- Take a pitcher and pour all the lemon juice and sugar water in it. Then add another 7 cups of water and mix well.
- Serve into the glasses and garnish with lemon slices.
You may like these recipes also:
- Mojito Pitcher Recipes
- Virgin Mojito Recipe
- Strawberry Smoothie Recipe
- Green Smoothie Recipe
- Pista Badam Lassi
- Orange Juice Recipe
- Fruity Cocktail Recipes
If you like this simple Lemonade Recipe please share it with your friends on Pinterest and Facebook. Also, you can subscribe to my blog to get all the latest recipes first on your mobile.
SHARING IS CARING!
Did you like this recipe and make it later at home? SAVE this pin to your favorite board on Pinterest!