If you are searching for a low-fat recipe that can fit your Weight Watchers list and satisfy your sweet tooth, I recommend you try this Weight Watchers Cinnamon Rolls. It is vegan and has only 5 WW Points.
In this recipe I hardly recommend to use Sugar-Free Caramel Sauce. It is good in taste and also weight watchers friendly.
What are the main ingredients you need to make Weight Watchers Cinnamon Rolls?
Erythritol or Brown Sugar
Your desired toppings.
Is this cinnamon roll is vegan?
Yes, it is vegan. But You can also use milk and yogurt to increase the taste. In this recipe, I mentioned ingredients for both types. You need to choose your favorite one.
What ingredients can I add to this WW Roll?
You can also add Egg to keep it in Weight Watchers. Otherwise, you can add cheese to increase the taste.
You may like these Recipes:
- Weight Watchers Lunch Recipes
- WW Chicken Recipes to Lose Your Weight
- Weight Watchers Dessert Recipes with Smartpoint
- Air Fryer Recipes for Weight Watchers
Weight Watchers Cinnamon Rolls for Breakfast
- 1 cup Refined flour
- 1 cup Greek Yogurt (non-fat – made with skimmed milk) [Skip this if you want to make it Vegan]
- 1/2 tsp Yeast
- 2 tbsp Milk (skimmed milk) [optional]
- 1/3 tsp Salt or as per your need
- 2 tbsp Erythritol
- 1 tsp Cinnamon powder
- 1 tbsp I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter Margarine
- 2 tbsp Caramel Sauce (Sugar-free)
- 2 tbsp Cream Cheese Fat-free [optional or instead of Caramel Sauce]
- In a small bowl, add lukewarm milk, 1/3 tsp of Erythritol, and dry yeast. [You can use lukewarm water instead of milk you you want pure vegan recipe]
- Mix them with a spoon and cover for at least 10-15 minutes for the yeast to become active.
- You can see the activated yeast become fluffy in the bowl.
- Take a mixing bowl and add refined flour along with greek yogurt, salt, and active yeast.
- Mix all of these with your hands, or you can use a hand-held mixture until the dough is ready.
- Now keep it in the bowl and cover it with cellophane paper. Rest it for about 1 hour, and you can see the dough become fermented and double in size.
- Keep the dough out and knead with your hand to release all the air from inside the dough.
- On a flat surface, lightly spread some flour.
- Roll the dough out into a squared shape.
- Give a skinny and light coat of "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter."
- Spread cinnamon powder and Erythritol evenly on top of the flour dough.
- Now roll up the dough tightly, and cut 10-12 pieces equally.
- Take a baking tray, and place a piece of butter paper.
- Arrange the roll pieces into the baking tray. Rest it for about 30 minutes (minimum) covered.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 200C for 10 minutes.
- Then place the tray in the oven and bake at 180C for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove the cinnamon rolls from the oven and bring them to room temperature.
- Drizzle with sugar-free caramel sauce or fat-free cream cheese. Store in a cool and dry place. Serve to your guest or kids.
- You can use self-rising flour to minimized the ingredients like refined flour, dry yeast, etc.
- Also, you can use brown sugar instead of Erythritol or regular sugar.
- You can adjust the taste by adding more cinnamon powder. But keep in mind more adding cinnamon can spoil your cinnamon roll’s taste.
Some popular Low-Fat recipes:
- Low-Fat Mushroom Stew Recipe
- Baked Apple Chips
- Low-carb Vegetable Soup Recipe
- Sweet Potato Black Bean Chilli Recipe
If you like this article about Weight Watchers Cinnamon Rolls Recipe, please share this with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. Also, you can subscribe to my blog to get all the latest articles first on your mobile.
SHARING IS CARING!
Did you like this recipe and make it later at home? SAVE this pin to your favourite board on Pinterest!